Pages

Monday 25 April 2016

Hello everyone sorry i haven't blogged in a while I have been very busy these holidays.
Todays blog post is going to be about going to Portfolio Modelling Course. The certain course i went to was a tween/teenage confidence and deportment modelling workshop. Here are some things that I did...


1. We were all welcomed in and put our bags down and took a seat.
2. We all got to know each other.
3. We worked on confidence.
4. We worked on motivation/life skills.
5. We got a professional makeup demonstration/application.
6. We got our hair done.
7.Worked on photographic posses.
8. We had a professional photo shoot.
9.We did a bit on health and nutrition
10.We worked on our cat walk

11. The next day we came back and got a talk about skin care and beauty.
12. Talked to a fashion blogger about fashion and styling tips.
13. We got a visit and talk by professional Portfolio Models.
14. Worked a bit more on health and nutrition.
15. Applied our own makeup touch ups
16. Practised our catwalk.
17. Did out catwalk.
18. Said our goodbyes and collected out goody bags


So that is the stuff we did and it was SO FUN and an once in a life time experience!

Here are my photos from my photo shoot.

In my next blog post I will be telling you guys what i got in my goodie bag! So mack sure to come back soon!




















Thanks for reading
Rose

7 comments:

  1. Who was the fashion vlogger?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rose,
    Just thought you should know... YOUR BLOG IS ON FLEEK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rose!
    Your idea is so cool! I love the way you have set your blog up it looks amazing! What are some of the challenges you think you'll face?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Abby!
      Thanks HEAPS for reading my blog!
      Some of the challenged that I will face are the editing (editing my videos) because editing is VERY hard and I don't have very much experience in it.

      Thanks
      Rose

      Delete
  4. Nice Rose Great To Know:)

    ReplyDelete