Pages

Saturday 9 April 2016

Factory haul!

Hi guys!
Today I went shopping! I got heaps of cool stuff and I'm gonna show you guys the cool cheap stuff I got from Factory! 


First I got these temporary tattoos it comes in a 2 pack and it was only $1! I will make a youtube video testing these out!







            



I got this 2 set of chokers! They are so cute and for only $1 what a bargain!




I got these selfie frames which comes with 6 magnetic photo frames + 1 whiteboard marker! They are so cute and as a bonus you can write on them! For only $1 also!









I got this gold choker/ Bracelet too and It is just to cute with its little  gold studs! Also only $1 you just can't say no!




  And last but not least I got these super cute pin up shorts! They were 
$34 down to $5 OMG SO CHEAP! 




Thanks for reading and comment down bellow your fav shop!


Rose/beautyStarGal


2 comments: