Pages

Tuesday 19 July 2016

Today I have contacted Lucy Harvey a makeup artist in Christchurch. I have sent her an email and if I get no reply I might ring her up. This is her phone number…. 021 23 44 508



Her response…
Hi Rose,

My best advice would be to remember that makeup is not what makes a person beautiful. The most beautiful people in the world are those who are kind and loving,  their beauty shines from within.
When it comes to applying makeup,  you want to emphasise the person's best features, not try and make them look like someone else. The best makeup artists apply just a little makeup, enough so that the person looks wonderful, but not so much you can tell they are wearing it.
Of course, for special occasions, or creative makeup you can use your imagination creativity and have a lot of fun.

I hope that helps with your project,
By the way, went to Selwyn House a very very long time ago!

Kind regards
Lucy Harvey

1 comment: